[+] Menu

Home > Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee > Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu Let's Go Eevee TM List - LGPE TMs

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu Let's Go Eevee TM List - LGPE TMs

Our Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee TM List gives you all the information and location specifics you need to obtain all TMs in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee.

TM stands for Technical Machine. These are obtainable items that allow you to teach moves to compatible Pokemon. Since Generation 5, TMs can be used as many times as you'd like and are not consumable. HMs (Hidden Machines) are not present in Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee.

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TM List

# Move: Type: Effect: Power: Accuracy: PP:
TM01 Headbutt Normal type Damages target, 30% chance to cause Flinch 70 100% 15
TM02 Taunt Dark type Target can only use damaging moves for next 3 turns -- 100% 20
TM03 Helping Hand Normal type Boosts an ally's attack power by 50% for a turn -- -- 20
TM04 Teleport Psychic type Switches out user or flees wild battle -- -- 20
TM05 Rest Psychic type User sleeps for two turns and fully heals HP and status conditions -- -- 10
TM06 Light Screen Psychic type Prevents damage from Special attacks for 5 turns -- -- 30
TM07 Protect Normal type Prevents attacks from affecting user the next turn, fails after multiple uses -- -- 10
TM08 Substitute Normal type Uses 25% of user's HP to create an absorbant decoy -- -- 10
TM09 Reflect Psychic type Prevents damage from Physical attacks for 5 turns -- -- 20
TM10 Dig Ground type Evades most attacks first turn, damages target second turn 80 100% 20
TM11 Will-O-Wisp Fire type Burns target -- 85% 15
TM12 Facade Normal type 2x power if poisoned, burned, or paralyzed 70 100% 20
TM13 Brick Break Fighting type Damages target, breaks through all protective barriers 75 100% 15
TM14 Fly Flying type Evades attacks on turn one, damages target on second turn 90 95% 15
TM15 Seismic Toss Fighting type Deals damage equal to the user's level -- 100% 20
TM16 Thunder Wave Electric type Paralyzes target -- 90% 20
TM17 Dragon Tail Dragon type Damages target, then forces them to switch out 60 90% 10
TM18 U-turn Bug type Damages target, then switches out with a party member 70 100% 20
TM19 Iron Tail Steel type Damages target, 30% chance to -1 Defense of target 75 100% 15
TM20 Dark Pulse Dark type Damages target, 20% chance for target to Flinch 80 100% 15
TM21 Foul Play Dark type Deals damage dependent on targets Attack stat 95 100% 15
TM22 Rock Slide Dark type Damages target, 20% chance for target to Flinch 75 90% 10
TM23 Thunder Punch Electric type Damages target, 20% chance for target to Flinch 75 100% 15
TM24 X-Scissor Bug type Damages target 80 100% 15
TM25 Waterfall Water type Damages target, 20% chance for target to Flinch 80 100% 15
TM26 Poison Jab Poison type Damages target, 30% chance to Poison target 80 100% 20
TM27 Toxic Poison type Target is badly poisoned -- 90% 10
TM28 Tri Attack Normal type Damages target, 30% chance to Burn, Freeze, or Paralyze target 80 100% 10
TM29 Scald Water type Damages target, 10% chance to burn 80 100% 15
TM30 Bulk Up Fighting type +1 Attack, +1 Defense 80 100% 15
TM31 Fire Punch Fire type Damages target, 10% chance to Burn 75 100% 15
TM32 Dazzling Gleam Fairy type Damages target 80 100% 10
TM33 Calm Mind Psychic type +1 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Defense -- -- 20
TM34 Dragon Pulse Dragon type Damages target 85 100% 10
TM35 Ice Punch Ice type Damages target, 10% chance to Freeze 75 100% 15
TM36 Thunderbolt Electric type Damages target, 10% chance to Paralyze 90 100% 15
TM37 Flamethrower Fire type Damages target, 10% chance to burn 90 100% 15
TM38 Thunder Electric type Damages target, 30% chance to paralyze 110 70% 10
TM39 Outrage Dragon type Damages target for 2-3 turns, user then becomes Confused 120 100% 10
TM40 Psychic Psychic type Damages target, 10% chance to -1 Sp. Defense 90 100% 10
TM41 Earthquake Ground type Damages target 100 100% 10
TM42 Self-Destruct Normal type Damages target, user faints 200 100% 5
TM43 Shadow Ball Ghost type Damages target, 10% chance to -1 Sp. Defense 80 100% 15
TM44 Play Rough Fairy type Damages target, 10% chance to -1 Attack 90 90% 10
TM45 Solar Beam Grass type Damages target on second turn 200 100% 10
TM46 Fire Blast Fire type Damages target, 10% chance to Burn 110 85% 5
TM47 Surf Water type Damages target 90 100% 15
TM48 Hyper Beam Normal type Damages target, user can't move next turn 150 90% 5
TM49 Superpower Fighting type Damages target, -1 Attack and -1 Defense to user 120 100% 5
TM50 Roost Flying type Restores up to 1/2 maximum HP -- -- 10
TM51 Blizzard Ice type Damages target, 10% chance to Freeze 110 70% 5
TM52 Sludge Bomb Poison type Damages target, 10% chance to Poison 90 100% 10
TM53 Mega Drain Grass type Damages target, restores user HP by 1/2 of dealt damage 75 100% 10
TM54 Flash Cannon Normal type Damages target, 10% chance to -1 Sp. Defense of target 80 100% 10
TM55 Ice Beam Ice type Damages target, 10% chance to Freeze 90 100% 10
TM56 Stealth Rock Rock type Damages targets that switch into battle -- -- 20
TM57 Pay Day Normal type Damages target, increases prize money from battle 40 100% 20
TM58 Drill Run Ground type Damages target, has increased chance of landing a Critical Hit 80 95% 10
TM59 Dream Eater Psychic type Damages a sleeping target, heals user by 1/2 of dealt damage 100 100% 15
TM60 Megahorn Bug type Damages target 120 85% 10

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TM Locations

Below is a guide to finding and obtaining every TM in Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee. Some TMs will be found during the main story, and for some you'll need to go out of your way to find or purchase.

How to get TM01 - Headbutt in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

After defeating Gym Leader Brock in Pewter City Gym, he'll give you TM01 - Headbutt as a reward.

How to get TM02 - Taunt in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Enter the Cinnabar Lab on Cinnabar Island. Enter the middle room in the hallway and speak to the scientist sitting down to get TM02 - Taunt.

How to get TM03 - Helping Hand in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Speak to the cashier on the third floor of the Celadon City Department Store. He'll give you TM03 - Helping Hand.

How to get TM04 - Teleport in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

TM04 - Teleport can be found in a TM Ball on the fourth floor of the Pokemon Tower in Lavendar Town.

How to get TM05 - Rest in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can pick up TM05 - Rest from the B2F floor of Team Rocket's Hideout in Celadon City. It's found in the center of the moving tiles.

How to get TM06 - Light Screen in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Give a Fresh Water to the girl on the roof of the Celadon Department Store in Celadon City to get TM06 - Light Screen. You can purchase one from the vending machine nearby.

How to get TM07 - Protect in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Give a Lemonade to the girl on the roof of the Celadon Department Store in Celadon City to get TM07 - Protect. You can purchase one from the vending machine nearby.

How to get TM08 - Substitute in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

In Saffron City, enter the house in the northwest corner with a Clefairy in your party. Go to the second floor and speak with the little girl to get TM08 - Substitute.

How to get TM09 - Reflect in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Give a Soda Pop to the girl on the roof of the Celadon Department Store in Celadon City to get TM09 - Reflect. You can purchase one from the vending machine nearby.

How to get TM10 - Dig in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Defeat this Team Rocket Grunt in Cerulean City to get TM10 - Dig.

How to get TM11 - Will-O-Wisp in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

On the west side of Viridian City, use Cut Down on a tree and speak to the man in a pink shirt to get TM11 - Will-O-Wisp.

How to get TM12 - Facade in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Defeat the Coach Trainer on Route 7 to get TM12 - Facade.

How to get TM13 - Brick Break in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Defeat the Coach Trainer on Route 10 to get TM13 - Brick Break.

How to get TM14 - Fly in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Enter the house on Route 16 and speak to the woman inside to get TM14 - Fly.

How to get TM15 - Seismic Toss in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Defeat the Coach Trainer on Route 24 to get TM15 - Seismic Toss.

How to get TM16 - Thunder Wave in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

TM16 - Thunder Wave can be found in a TM ball in the hedge maze on Route 25 behind a tree that needs to be Chopped Down.

How to get TM17 - Dragon Tail in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can purchase TM17 - Dragon Tail from the second floor of the Celadon Department Store in Celadon City for $20,000.

How to get TM18 - U-turn in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can purchase TM18 - U-Turn from the second floor of the Celadon Department Store in Celadon City for $20,000.

How to get TM19 - Iron Tail in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can purchase TM19 - Iron Tail from the second floor of the Celadon Department Store in Celadon City for $50,000.

How to get TM20 - Dark Pulse in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

TM20 - Dark Pulse can be found inside Team Rocket's Hidout in Celadon City on B3F.

How to get TM21 - Foul Play in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can pick up TM21 - Foul Play on 3F in the Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island.

How to get TM22 - Rock Slide in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

TM22 - Rock Slide is a reward for defeating the Coach Trainer on 2F in the Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island.

How to get TM23 - Thunder Punch in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Defeat the coach trainer in the Fighting Dojo in Saffron City. It's found right next to the gym.

How to get TM24 - X-Scissor in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

On Route 12, use Sea Skim from the docks to land on the small grassy island. Here you'll find TM24 - X-Scissor in a TM Ball.

How to get TM25 - Waterfall in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can purchase TM25 - Waterfall from the second floor of the Celadon Department Store in Celadon City for $30,000.

How to get TM26 - Poison Jab in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Use Sea Skim to cross the pond in Celadon City. Speak to the old man here to get TM26 - Poison Jab.

How to get TM27 - Toxic in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

After defeating Gym Leader Koga in Fuchsia City, you'll be rewarded with TM27 - Toxic.

How to get TM28 - Tri Attack in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can purchase TM28 - Tri Attack from the second floor of the Celadon Department Store in Celadon City for $30,000.

How to get TM29 - Scald in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

After defeating Gym Leader Misty in Cerulean City, you'll be rewarded with TM29 - Scald.

How to get TM30 - Bulk Up in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can purchase TM30 - Bulk Up from the second floor of the Celadon Department Store in Celadon City for $10,000.

How to get TM31 - Fire Punch in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Defeat the Coach Trainer on Route 15 to get TM31 - Fire Punch.

How to get TM32 - Dazzling Gleam in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Enter the house on Route 12 and speak to the old man. Answer his questions to get TM32 - Dazzling Gleam.

How to get TM33 - Calm Mind in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

After defeating Gym Leader Sabrina in Saffron City, you'll be rewarded with TM33 - Calm Mind.

How to get TM34 - Dragon Pulse in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

TM34 - Dragon Pulse can be found on 7F in Silph Co. in Saffron City.

How to get TM35 - Ice Punch in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Defeat the Coach Trainer on Route 21 to get TM35 - Ice Punch.

How to get TM36 - Thunderbolt in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

After defeating Gym Leader Lt. Surge in Vermilion City, you'll be rewarded with TM36 - Thunderbolt.

How to get TM37 - Flamethrower in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

TM37 - Flamethrower can be found on 10F in Silph Co. in Saffron City.

How to get TM38 - Thunder in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

TM38 - Thunder can be found in a southeast room in the Power Plant east of Route 10.

How to get TM39 - Outrage in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Defeat the Coach Trainer on 2F of Victory Road to get TM39 - Outrage.

How to get TM40 - Psychic in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Enter the house to the east of the Pokemon Center in Saffron City. Speak to the man here to get TM40 - Psychic.

How to get TM41 - Earthquake in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

After defeating Gym Leader Giovanni in Viridian City, you'll be rewarded with TM41 - Earthquake.

How to get TM42 - Self-Destruct in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

TM42 - Self-Destruct can be found on 2F in Silph Co. in Saffron City. Talk to the woman in the northwestern room.

How to get TM43 - Shadow Ball in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can purchase TM43 - Shadow Ball from the second floor of the Celadon Department Store in Celadon City for $30,000.

How to get TM44 - Play Rough in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can find TM44 - Play Rough on the top floor of the Celadon Department Store in Celadon City by entering through the back.

How to get TM45 - Solar Beam in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can find TM45 - Solar Beam in a TM Ball on 2F in Victory Road.

How to get TM46 - Fire Blast in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

After defeating Gym Leader Blaine on Cinnabar Island, you'll be rewarded with TM46 - Fire Blast.

How to get TM47 - Surf in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can find TM46 - Surf in a TM Ball on the upper ledge on Route 15.

How to get TM48 - Hyper Beam in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can purchase TM48 - Hyper Beam from the second floor of the Celadon Department Store in Celadon City for $100,000.

How to get TM49 - Superpower in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can find TM49 - Superpower in a TM Ball on 2F in Victory Road.

How to get TM50 - Roost in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Speak to the girl on the second floor of the route gate on Route 12.

How to get TM51 - Blizzard in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can find TM51 - Blizzard in a TM Ball on 3F in Victory Road.

How to get TM52 - Sludge Bomb in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can pick up TM52 - Sludge Bomb on the B1F level in the Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island.

How to get TM53 - Mega Drain in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

After defeating Gym Leader Erika in Celadon City, you'll be rewarded with TM53 - Mega Drain.

How to get TM54 - Flash Cannon in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

TM54 - Flash Cannon can be found on 5F in Silph Co. in Saffron City.

How to get TM55 - Ice Beam in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can pick up TM55 - Ice Beam on the B2F level in the Seafoam Islands.

How to get TM56 - Stealth Rock in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

You can find TM56 - Stealth Rock in a TM Ball on 1F on Victory Road. You'll need to move the boulder out of your way.

How to get TM57 - Pay Day in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Defeat the Coach Trainer on Route 4 to get TM57 - Pay Day.

How to get TM58 - Drill Run in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Defeat the Coach Trainer on Route 17 to get TM58 - Drill Run.

How to get TM59 - Dream Eater in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Defeat the Coach Trainer on Route 12 to get TM59 - Dream Eater.

How to get TM60 - Megahorn in Let's Go Pikachu Eevee

Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TMS

Defeat the Coach Trainer in front of Cerulean Cave to get TM60 - Megahorn.

Thanks for using our Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu Eevee TM List!

News from Around the Net